Anytime I find myself on my local rivers or streams fishing, you will find these items on my person.
- A homemade pouch that holds my plastic baits and jig heads.
- A Sawyer Squeeze water filter. It allows me to drink from the river without having to carry extra water bottles which add a lot of weight.
- A spool of Seaguar 6lb fluorocarbon leader material.
- Loon mitten clamp hemo-cuts.
- A Victorinox Alox Solo pocket knife.
- A mini Bic lighter.
- Abel nippers..
- A ziplock bag containing a small chamois for cleaning my eyeglasses and sunglasses.